She clung to his neck, a little nervous. "Chen Huaixu," she whispered, "I'm a little scared."

"Don't be afraid, baby," he murmured, holding her tighter. "I'm here."

Chen Huaixu carried her to the bed, then left the room briefly to retrieve a bag. Yan Zhen realized it was the convenience store bag that had been in the car.

She watched as he pulled out a box, and her face instantly flushed as she recognized the label. "You!" He'd been prepared all along?!

Chen Huaixu tore open the c0ndom packet and placed it on the nightstand. He leaned over, pressing her into the mattress, and kissed her again. Staring at the bright ceiling lights, Yan Zhen felt shy. She pushed at him slightly. "Can we turn off the lights…?"

"Can we leave them on?" he asked, gazing into her eyes. "I want to see you, Zhen Zhen."

Yan Zhen, easily swayed by gentle persuasion, bit her lip and softly agreed.

Although they had been intimate before, this time felt different. Her heart raced, a mixture of excitement and apprehension, as if it might leap from her chest.

The sound of their deepening kiss, the mingling of their breaths, filled the quiet room. Their gasps intertwined, their heartbeats echoing each other's frantic rhythm.

N4ked now, Yan Zhen lay beneath him, his hands caressing her skin. He trailed his fingers from her waist to her br3asts, gently kneading them. His palms pressed against her soft flesh, his fingertips teasing her n1pples, leaving faint red marks on her milky skin. Yan Zhen moaned softly, a mixture of pleasure and ticklish discomfort.

"Your br3asts are so perfect," Chen Huaixu murmured, his arousal growing as he remembered the pleasure of their previous encounter. He lowered his head to suckle her, teasingly adding, "I'm so lucky."

His playful words both embarrassed and exasperated her. She playfully pinched him, her voice thick with emotion. "I knew it… you just want to sleep with me… If I had smaller br3asts, you wouldn't like me… You're such a jerk!"

"Silly girl," he said, flicking her forehead lightly. "I like you because it's you. I wouldn't look twice at anyone else, no matter how large their br3asts. And even if you had small br3asts, I'd still love you. I love everything about you, baby."

He lowered his head again, his tongue swirling around her n1pples. Yan Zhen wrapped her arms around his head, her whimpers growing louder, her gaze lost in the blurry glow of the ceiling lights.

After lavishing attention on her br3asts, Chen Huaixu slowly trailed kisses down her stomach, lower and lower.

Before Yan Zhen could react, he parted her legs and his lips found her center.

He had tasted her before, but this time was different. His tongue flicked across her sensitive flesh, swirling around her cl1t and entrance, sending shivers through her. He sucked rhythmically, his tongue darting in and out, the unpredictable sensations overwhelming her. Pleasure washed over her in waves. Her body trembled, her cries muffled against the pillow she clutched.

Her cl1t, swollen from his attention, throbbed with sensitivity. He released her momentarily, then moved lower, his lips pressing against her wet folds.

He paused, and Yan Zhen, thinking it was over, began to relax. But then, he sucked hard, drawing her essence into his mouth.

"Ah!"

Before, his touch, whether with his hands or mouth, had only grazed her entrance. This was the first time she experienced such intense pleasure emanating from deep within.

"Mmm… no… don't…" she whimpered, her words disjointed. "It tickles… don't suck there… I can't take it… please…"

His tongue probed deeper, exploring uncharted territory. With each lick, he sucked harder, his fingers simultaneously kneading her cl1t. Yan Zhen felt her senses exploding, her cries escalating into sobs, her legs twitching against his back.

It didn't take long before she climaxed, her body convulsing in waves of intense pleasure. The sensation was overwhelming, leaving her breathless.

Chen Huaixu, taking advantage of her trembling release, lapped at her again, eliciting another whimper. He sat up, gently squeezing her bvttocks. "Feel good?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Yan Zhen's whimpers were her only reply.


Want to read the advanced chapters, or even directly until the end? Click here for more info.
Comments

Comments

Show Comments