Ignoring him, Qiao Li got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. A moment later, he followed, leaning against the doorframe, watching her.

His eyes were soft and watery, his whole body flushed a delicate pink. He looked utterly delectable. But the look in his eyes was so peculiar, so utterly adoring and dependent, it sent shivers down her spine.

Qiao Li rinsed her toothbrush, dried her hands, and stepped around him. He was covered in sweat, and there were still traces on his abdomen, but he refrained from touching her.

Qiao Li returned to bed. Not long after, Feng Yi came back from his shower. He lay down beside her, pulling her close. He was like a human hot water bottle, instantly warming her. Practical in winter, stifling in summer.

"Are you asleep?" he whispered.

"...No," Qiao Li replied flatly.

Hearing her response, Feng Yi held her tighter. "Thank you."

She didn't reply, so he continued, his words tumbling out, "What am I going to do? I like you so much. Why are you so good to me?" 

"Giving you oral s3x is being good to you?"

"No, it's...that you, you accept me completely, without reservation. Qiao Li, do you...do you love me too?"

Who asks a question like that? Qiao Li pulled his hand away. "Go to sleep. It's almost one o'clock in the morning."

Feng Yi obediently replied, "You go to sleep, you go to sleep. I can't sleep yet. I'm so excited. My heart feels all tingly. What am I going to do? I can't live without you now. Just thinking about us being apart makes me sad. You should love me less, so you won't be as sad as I am."

"...Can you be quiet?"

Feng Yi deflated, nuzzling his head against the back of hers. "Okay, I'll be quiet."

Qiao Li finally started to drift off. Just as sleep began to claim her, she felt a kiss on the top of her head.

"Qiao Li, I love you," he murmured, his voice barely audible.

Thinking she was asleep, he let out a soft, silly chuckle.

Qiao Li didn't dare respond. If she did, it would be another half hour before she could sleep.

The next morning, Qiao Li woke up to find Feng Yi still fast asleep. He had been wired all night, finally falling asleep just before dawn. Qiao Li carefully moved his arm. He mumbled something, his eyes still closed, reaching for her.

Qiao Li quickly dodged out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Catching sight of herself in the mirror, she paused. Her hair was a mess, dark circles shadowed her eyes, her complexion dull from the late night, and her face and chin were slightly puffy.

She really didn't look good.

She froze, realizing that since she'd been with Feng Yi, she hadn't bothered with her usual morning routine.

She wouldn't want anyone else to see her like this, but if he saw her, she just knew he wouldn't mind.


Want to read the advanced chapters, or even directly until the end? Click here for more info.
Comments

Comments

Show Comments