“Can you calm down?” Qiao Li patted the head nestled in the crook of her neck.

“I’ll try,” Feng Yi mumbled, his voice thick with desire.

Qiao Li felt the heat radiating off him intensify. “Are you sure this position is helping you calm down?” she asked skeptically.

“Mmm,” he hummed, nuzzling his nose against her shoulder. “I haven’t seen you in so long. I missed your scent.”

“It hasn’t been that long.”

“It feels like forever.”

“Alright, alright.” Qiao Li fell silent, waiting for him to cool off.

But instead of calming down, his nose, which had been nuzzling her shoulder, began to trail down to her collarbone. He tried to push aside her clothing, only to be caught red-handed. “Are you a dog?” she asked.

Feng Yi looked up, his eyes dark and dilated, hazy with desire. The intensity of his gaze made him appear deeply smitten.

“I can’t help it. I can’t calm down,” he groaned, a pained expression on his face. “I feel like I’m going to explode.” He grabbed Qiao Li’s wrist and pressed it against the hard bulge beneath his clothes.

Qiao Li pressed lightly, and he clenched his jaw, his face flushing crimson. She was taken aback. “This hard?” It was just a kiss.

Of course, she didn’t understand Feng Yi’s feelings. Reunited after a separation, only to be met with her anger, he’d initially thought he wasn’t important to her. But then he realized her anger stemmed from caring.

Caring—that single word was enough to set him ablaze.

“So, what are you going to do?” Qiao Li asked. “It’s broad daylight. I can’t exactly help you in the car.”

Feng Yi stammered, “Hotel.”

“Hmm?”

“Help me,” he pleaded, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he met her gaze. “I’m dying here. I miss you so much. I want you.”

Qiao Li hadn’t followed his train of thought. She was thinking of helping him manually, but somehow his mind had jumped to a hotel.

Afraid she might refuse, Feng Yi lowered his head and kissed her. His lips were soft and hot as he trailed kisses along her neck and behind her ear. “It’s been so long since we’ve been together. I want you so badly. Please, please, be with me, sister.”

“I miss you so much. Let’s go to a hotel, okay?” His voice was hoarse as he kissed and nuzzled against her, his constant pleas laced with a vulnerable desperation that Qiao Li found hard to resist.

“Fine,” she relented, unable to refuse him. “Buckle up. Let’s go.”

Feng Yi immediately sat back in the passenger seat and clicked his seatbelt into place.

Her hotel wasn't far, and they arrived quickly. During the drive, Qiao Li could feel his heated gaze constantly sweeping over her. Occasionally, a thought would cross his mind, causing his breathing to hitch, filling the car with his almost palpable desire.

She couldn't help but marvel at a young man’s l1bido, as if he'd taken an aphr0disiac.

Before they even reached the hotel, she pulled over. Feng Yi, practically clinging to his seatbelt, looked at her expectantly.

“I’m… going to buy c0ndoms,” she explained, a hint of resignation in her voice.

Feng Yi visibly relaxed, terrified she might change her mind. As she opened the car door, he called out, “Buy a lot!”


Want to read the advanced chapters, or even directly until the end? Click here for more info.
Comments

Comments

Show Comments