The moment the girl's cherry lips touched the man's, he trembled as if struck by lightning, one side of his body going numb while the other burned hotter, yearning to devour those cool, moist lips and suck on them fiercely.

Yao Ji seemed to hear his inner plea. Her fragrant tongue slipped out between her lips, delicately tracing the seam of Pei Yan's mouth before tapping at his teeth, eager to probe deeper.

After their kiss, their breaths intertwined, lost in a haze of passion. Pei Yan, under the influence of the dream soul incense, was overwhelmed with desire, while Yao Ji, though inexperienced, had been trained in the arts of love at Green Abyss Valley since she was thirteen, nourished daily by precious herbs and carrying memories from her past life, was equally consumed by desire, her soft pants filling the air.

The sparks between them should have ignited a storm of passion, yet Pei Yan clenched his jaw and pushed Yao Ji away. "Yao Yao... don't do this..." His throat was parched, each word a struggle, yet he persisted, "Leave, don't do anything foolish."

"I'm not being foolish," Yao Ji bit her lip, still feeling the lingering sensation of their kiss, soft and tender. She said firmly, "I know what I'm doing, my lord, I..."

"If you know," Pei Yan interrupted, "then you should leave."

His voice grew stern, though he spoke no harsh words, his tone left no room for argument. Yao Ji was taken aback. She had only thought of using her body to help Pei Yan detoxify, not whether he would accept her. The realization made her heart ache, and she struggled to hold back her tears. "My lord, if you're unwilling... then I, I'll go find Mr. Pei." She stumbled to her feet, ready to leave the bed, but her small hand was caught.

"Why are you looking for him?" Pei Yan asked urgently, sweat beading on his forehead. Her soft hand in his, he fought the urge to pull her into his embrace.

"I," Yao Ji murmured softly, "I'll find him... to bring another woman to help you detoxify."

"Nonsense!" Pei Yan snapped, feeling her hand tremble in his grip. He quickly softened his voice, "You don't need to go anywhere, I don't need anyone to detoxify me."

"How can that be!" Yao Ji was frantic, trying to persuade Pei Yan, "My lord, I know you are a noble man, but if the aphr0disiac isn't neutralized, even future antidotes will be useless." The thought brought her to the brink of tears, "If you don't want me to help you, then another woman... I only hope, my lord, please reconsider."

Her words were a jumbled mess, but Pei Yan, ever perceptive, heard the tears in her voice, feeling both pity and pain. "Silly girl, I, I'm not unwilling to be with you..." He trailed off, realizing his words might be too forward, and mumbled, "I just don't want to ruin you. If it's loyalty that drives you, then don't say such things again."

Yao Ji, always quick-witted, suddenly understood. Joy flooded her as she turned to cup Pei Yan's face, whispering in his ear, "I want to help you detoxify, not out of loyalty."

Pei Yan's heart quivered. "Then... why?"

He thought he knew the answer, both anxious and delighted, his grip on Yao Ji's hand tightening until his knuckles turned white.

In the silence, he heard a sigh that was both a laugh and a scold. "I want you, my lord, no," the girl's voice was both proud and soft, "I want you. What about you?"

"I..." he didn't finish his sentence but flipped her over, pinning her beneath him, and kissed her fiercely.

Outside, Pei An paced anxiously in the corridor, the door shut tight before him. He wanted to listen in but feared Pei Yan's wrath.

He knew his lord's temperament well and worried that the young maid might offer herself to help Pei Yan detoxify, only for Pei Yan to reject her out of respect. He prayed silently that Pei Yan remained unconscious, so the deed would be done, and even if Pei Yan later punished him for taking matters into his own hands, he would accept it.

As his anxiety peaked, Pei An suddenly heard a loud crash from inside. He jumped up, ready to barge in, but Pei Yan's voice rang out, "It's nothing."

Pei An froze, wondering if Pei Yan had awakened. His anxiety only grew.

Inside, the girl in Pei Yan's arms playfully hit his chest. "It's all your fault, making such a loud noise. Mr. Pei almost came in."

Pei Yan took her small hand in his, kneading it gently. Though he couldn't see her face, he imagined it flushed red. He laughed, "My fault, but it doesn't matter, Yao Yao." His voice, hoarse and low, whispered in her ear as he kissed her delicate earlobe, "We have more important things to do."

Earlier, as they kissed, Pei Yan had tossed his clothes onto the screen, not expecting the jade belt to knock it over and cause such a commotion.

Yao Ji feared Pei An might hear them, and though he knew what they were doing, it still felt embarrassing. She covered Pei Yan's mouth, "Don't speak."

But Pei Yan seized the opportunity to capture her slender fingers, sucking on the tips, tracing each one with his tongue. Unable to see, his other senses were heightened. He inhaled the deepening scent of Yao Ji's fragrance, her suppressed soft moans and occasional whimpers as he released her fingers and moved to her br3asts, causing her to tremble with desire.

"Let it out," Pei Yan said in a low, husky voice, freeing her lips from her teeth with his left hand while his right hand roamed over her br3asts, imagining their shape from the feel of them. "I want to hear you."

"Ah..." Yao Ji couldn't help but moan as soon as he spoke, her heart aching at the thought of him being unable to see. As his large hands teased her, she felt a rush of moisture between her legs and let out louder cries, "My lord, ah... ah, there, don't touch... ah, mm, my lord, my lord..."

Her cries grew more fervent, the simple title sounding sweeter and more alluring from her lips than from anyone else's, igniting Pei Yan's desire to the point where he wanted to thrust into her and ravish her completely.

"What about your lord?" Pei Yan released the erect n1pple from his lips, knowing it must be red and swollen, standing proudly on her tender br3ast. His hand moved to her thighs, gently parting them to reveal her moist, fragrant source. He leaned down and inhaled deeply, "Good Yao Yao, what do you want your lord to do?"

"My lord, ah... my lord," Yao Ji bit her finger, feeling his breath on her most sensitive spot, her body responding eagerly, "Yao Yao wants my lord's... ah, my lord..." She reached out and grasped his hardened shaft, "Please, my lord, give it to Yao Yao..."


Want to read the advanced chapters, or even directly until the end? Click here for more info.
Comments

Comments

Show Comments