"Stop moving." Qin Zezhou tightened his grip, holding her firmly until she calmed down. Then he lifted his hand to gently wipe her eyes, coaxing her softly, "I heard everything you said. You're upset because I touched you in front of Feifei, right? But it's not my fault. I tried to invite you out alone, but you never responded. You left me lonely and desperate, so I had no choice but to resort to this."
Jiang Yi's cheeks turned bright red at his words.
What "lonely and desperate"? How could he say such things? Wasn't he embarrassed?
As the young girl stared at him with teary eyes, Qin Zezhou paused, his Adam's apple bobbing as his suppressed desires were reignited. Unable to resist, he leaned in and kissed her fiercely.
"Mmm..."
The kiss didn't last long before Jiang Yi's phone rang. She pushed him away forcefully, pulled out her phone, and saw the label "Feifei." Feeling guilty and nervous, she was about to answer when Qin Zezhou snatched the phone and pressed the answer button.
"Hello, Yi Yi, why haven't you come back yet?"
Jiang Yi was close to the man and could clearly hear Qin Feifei's voice.
She tried to grab the phone back, but Qin Zezhou covered her mouth with one hand.
"Feifei," he said, "Jiang Yi is feeling a bit unwell, so I'm taking her home. You keep eating, I'll have the family driver pick you up."
Qin Feifei sounded worried, "What's wrong with Yi Yi? Where does it hurt? I want to come see her!"
Qin Zezhou replied, "No need, she's just a bit dizzy. I'll take her home, don't worry, enjoy your meal."
They exchanged a few more words before Qin Feifei relented, "Alright, tell Yi Yi to rest well."
Qin Zezhou looked down at the young girl in his arms and responded, "Yes, I'll make sure she rests well." After hanging up, he released Jiang Yi's mouth.
Jiang Yi reached for her phone, but he raised his hand to dodge her, looking at his other palm with disdain, "Tsk, your husband's hand is covered in your saliva."
Jiang Yi stopped trying to grab her phone and looked at his palm, which was clean and free of any saliva.
"You're lying! There's no saliva at all."
Qin Zezhou chuckled, his hand lightly pinching her chin, "But you didn't object to 'husband.'"
Jiang Yi realized what he meant, her face turning even redder as she tried to reach for her phone again, "Give it back."
This time, Qin Zezhou didn't tease her further and returned her phone. Then he wrapped his arms around her, completely trapping her. His chin rested on her shoulder, nuzzling gently as he said, "Wife, I missed you so much."
His tone was earnest, almost like a sigh, filled with deep longing.
Jiang Yi was slightly stunned and didn't struggle. If she paid closer attention, she could feel her heart warming.
This time, Qin Zezhou didn't do anything too outrageous, just held her for over twenty minutes before driving her home.
But before she got out of the car, he couldn't resist pulling her into a long, passionate kiss before letting her go.
"Remember to reply to your husband's messages," he said.
Jiang Yi blushed and didn't respond, quickly getting out of the car and walking away.
Qin Zezhou watched her retreating figure, smiled, and slowly took out his phone to start typing another suggestive message.
[Why did my wife run away so quickly? It breaks my heart. I got hard during our kiss, but with you right there, I had to hold back. It was so hard…]
Jiang Yi saw the message after returning to her room, her face instantly turning red, her head feeling like it was on fire. She quickly deleted the message and turned off her phone.
She had been thinking about replying to his message, but how could she respond to something like that?
This man was truly shameless!