He yanked her neatly tucked shirt from her waistband, bunching it up and pushing it upwards. He lowered his head, biting through her bra at her n1pple. Niu Shurui cried out, "I haven't done anything with him!"
"Really?"
"Really."
Ye Li stared at her, a flicker of joy crossing his face before vanishing. "You're lying. You live together. How could you not have done anything? Niuniu, you're lying to me… Why are you living with him? Who is he to you? Why are you living with him?"
His agitation grew, his eyes reddening, his gaze fierce. "Move out of his place. Come live with me. I'll treat you well. You have to be mine…"
His words tumbled out, his expression fierce, yet his voice softening with each sentence. By the end, he sounded like a wounded animal, pleading, whimpering for affection.
Niu Shurui sighed, reaching up to stroke his hair. "Ye Li, you're having an episode."
"Yes, I'm having an episode. Niuniu, you have to cure me. You have to. And only me, okay? Not here… I'll give you my card. Buy whatever you want. Just treat me every day. I'll be good. I'll do whatever you say. Okay? And when the treatment is over, we'll have s3x, over and over… I know how to make you feel good. See? Last night, you felt good—"
"Ye Li," Niu Shurui interrupted, cutting off his increasingly erratic ramblings.
"Hmm?" Ye Li buried his face in her br3asts, nuzzling, then pushing up her bra, finding it too restrictive. He lay with his head between her br3asts, reaching for her n1pple with his tongue.
Niu Shurui took a few sharp breaths, but refrained from interrupting him again. "Ye Li," she continued, "will you tell me anything?"
"Yes, Niuniu. Anything you want to know. I'll tell you." He sucked her n1pple into his mouth, his words muffled, almost childlike in their innocent tone.
"…."
Niu Shurui took a few deep breaths, then, unable to bear it any longer, forced his head up. "Look at me, Ye Li."
He reluctantly met her gaze, but his eyes were quickly drawn back to the red mole, his expression filled with longing as he leaned in to lick it again.
Niu Shurui, anticipating his move, pushed his shoulder away. "When did your OCD start?"
The eager, yearning expression on his face vanished, replaced by a blankness. After a few seconds, his eyes refocused. "Niuniu," he said, "I'm having an episode. Let's go to the treatment room, okay?"
Niu Shurui knew then that she wouldn't get any answers today. She rubbed the back of his head. "We don't need the treatment room. I'll get you your medicine, and you'll be fine."
"Really?" His eyes lit up with hope. "What medicine? Where is it?"
"Get up, and I'll get it." Niu Shurui patted him.
He shook his head, refusing to move. Before she could say anything else, he scooped her up into his arms, his hands supporting her beneath her bvttocks. He stood, asking again, "Where's the medicine?"
Resigned, Niu Shurui adjusted her clothing and pointed him in the right direction, retrieving a bottle of pills from the cabinet. Ye Li carried her to the desk, setting her down gently. He spotted her water glass, grabbed it, and said, "Feed it to me."
Niu Shurui saw his intention, wanting to refuse, but she didn't say it. She brought the medicine to his lips, Ye Li opened his mouth to take it, sucking on her fingertips for a long time, refusing to let go.
Finally, after a few prompts from Niu Shurui, he swallowed the pill with the remaining water in her glass.
After taking the medicine, he kissed her left eyelid as if claiming a reward, his hands once again disarranging her clothing. He gently, yet urgently, kneaded her br3asts, murmuring, "They're so soft, Niu Niu. They're just the right size, I like them so much... Niuniu, is it comfortable? Am I making you feel good?"
Her n1pples had been erect since he had sucked on them earlier, and they hadn't softened. Now, with his gentle kneading, waves of electricity spread from them, making her body feel numb. Her hands gripped the clothes on his shoulders, tightening.
Niu Shurui gritted her teeth, refusing to respond, pushing him towards the sofa.
Ye Li glanced at the sofa, then suddenly bit down on her n1pple, lifting her with a gasp and carrying her towards the sofa, his mouth still latched onto her br3ast.
"Watch out, watch out!" Niu Shurui cried, fearing they might stumble.
Once safely back on the sofa, Ye Li grinned triumphantly. "Don't worry, Niuniu. I remember the way. Aren't I amazing? I memorized it with just one look. I could walk it blindfolded."
Niu Shurui nodded, seeing that he was about to lower his head to suck on the other n1pple, she cupped his face. Under his gaze, she took the initiative to kiss his lips.
Ye Li's eyes widened in surprise, then he embraced her fiercely, kissing her deeply, as if trying to meld her into the sofa. His long-neglected p3nis, throbbing with need, found its way between her legs, grinding against her through the fabric.
Niu Shurui fought to suppress any sounds that might further excite him, silently counting down the time.
Three, two… one.
His frantic movements abruptly slowed, then stopped. The insistent pressure of his lips ceased. His entire weight collapsed onto her, plunging him into sleep.
Niu Shurui, nearly suffocated, struggled out from under him, quickly adjusting her clothes. She leaned over to straighten his shirt, hesitating over his still-erect penis before finally taking hold of it, attempting to tuck it back into his underwear.
But it resisted, stubbornly refusing to comply, growing even hotter under her touch.