Bookmark
Ongoing
What Do I Do if I Accidentally Slept With Someone Younger?
The change has been updated.
What Do I Do if I Accidentally Slept With Someone Younger?
Qiao Li woke up after a night with a passionate, energetic young man. Thinking they might have a future, she started exchanging personal details with him. When the topic of age came up, he hesitated, then stammered, "I… I'm eighteen."
Qiao Li was so shocked she immediately tried to make her escape. He reacted swiftly, catching her arm and demanding, his voice full of hurt, "Are you going to abandon me after taking my v*rginity?"
- Schedule:
- Mon, Fri
- Project:
- Bunnie
- Tags:
- Absent Parents, Beautiful Female Lead, Businessmen, College/University, Devoted Love Interests, Female Protagonist, Handsome Male Lead, Hard-Working Protagonist, Love at First Sight, Love Interest Falls in Love First, Modern Day, Shy Characters, Younger Love Interests
You may also like
Comments
Show Comments
